Clippaz is currently closed
and is following the Welsh Government's advice. Clippaz will be taking bookings
via Booksy from Monday 6th July.
We won't be visible on Booksy until then. We will update this website and post on our Facebook Page
as things develop.
We are already hard at work making sure the shop will be able to adhere to social distancing measures and that our staff are fully trained and aware of our new procedures. The safety of our clients and staff are our biggest priority. When we re-open, we will be appointment only and will not be allowing people to wait in the shop. Please do not turn up without an appointment, as you will be turned away. You will be able to book an appointment by using the Booksy
app or by calling 01656 766655
We look forward to welcoming you back to Clippaz Barbers soon.
Your health and ours are important to us, and this we are proud of the measures we are putting in place to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can:
- A full covid -19 risk assessment carried out before returning
- Names, phone numbers, and emails will be needed for every customer
- Staff will be wearing full PPE
- Complete sanitation in between clients
- Clean cutting gown per client
- 2 sets of combs and scissors, so one set can be sterilised per person
- Clients will need to wear a mask, or we shall provide these free of charge on arrival
- And some services will be temporary suspended until further notice: beard trims due to masks
- We won't be doing perms and highlights, as we will have limited time due to the extra sanitation
Please do not visit if you show any symptoms of covid-19.